Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Baby girl names

  1. #31
    Inactive Member JohnnyClintwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    nah, if i ever have a boy i'ma name him casper

  2. #32
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    Girl - Cordelia

    Boy - Gavin

  3. #33
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    If I have a boy I am thinking about the name Colt.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    if our next one is another boy I like Talan or Aidan

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    Taylor is another good girl/boy name
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    Too many people naming their kids Aidan these days, atleast I think so. Today we are both liking Cailyn Presley, so thas what we are agreeing on for now. If it was going to be a boy we liked Benjamin Cash and we also liked Champ, Chase or Chance.
    "Why so serious?"

  7. #37
    Inactive Member sportyspice's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    Hey this is MOX'S wife, I ALWAYS hear him talking about the Forum so he hooked me up, so that I can keep up with all the topics!!! We are so excited about the arrival of our baby girl!!! As he posted I am obsessed with the name Presley for out little bundle of joy!!! Glad to be on the Fourm.....Happy Holidays to all!!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sportyspice</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey this is MOX'S wife, I ALWAYS hear him talking about the Forum so he hooked me up, so that I can keep up with all the topics!!! We are so excited about the arrival of our baby girl!!! As he posted I am obsessed with the name Presley for out little bundle of joy!!! Glad to be on the Fourm.....Happy Holidays to all!!</div></div> Great to meet you - and congratulations on the impending arrival! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Ruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    Merry Christmas welcome to the LPD sports forum. Presley is a beautiful name for your new bundle of joy.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member JohnnyClintwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baby girl names

    i also thought of namin a boy with my first name and the middle of cash, btw my name is not johnny

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •